Lamm & Company Partners is currently seeking Project Managers in the Central Florida area with commercial construction management experience.
Successful candidates will have previous experience creating and managing project budgets, schedules, procurement’s and contracts while communicating regularly with owners and consultants to maintain project quality, safety and performance.
Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization. We are looking for team members that are passionate about the construction process and are committed to supporting a company where values, integrity and hard work lead to success. We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
- MUST have at least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the commercial construction industry.
- Must be experienced with projects in Office, Retail, Medical, Industrial, Educational and/or Assisted Living Facility industries.
- Communicate timely and effectively with owners, consultants, co-workers, sub-contractors, municipalities and other government agencies to maintain positive relationships.
- Coordinate pre-construction budgeting, conceptual, schematic and design development phases of construction.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas, minutes and project correspondence to ensure overall project objectives are met.
- Identify construction problems and work with team members to develop solutions while mitigating associated risks.
- Responsible for preparing and updating the project schedule and assist superintendent with coordinating subcontractors to achieve milestone dates and project deadlines throughout construction.
- Prepare and review shop drawings, submittals, RFI’s, change orders and purchase orders.
- Provide accurate and timely monthly project and budget reporting for forecasting throughout project completion.
- Review and submit monthly cost reports and applications for payment.
- Facilitate owner direct purchase or other specialty programs and procedures.
- Minimum 2-yr. Associate’s Degree, preferred 4-yr. Bachelor’s Degree in construction management, engineering/architecture or related field.
- 5+ years of project management or field experience equivalent.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Project Management Software (Procore preferred), Microsoft Project (or similar scheduling software).
- Understanding of basic construction business and construction law.