Lamm & Company Partners is currently seeking Superintendents in Central Florida with at least six years of commercial construction field management experience.
Successful candidates will have previous experience managing Construction Projects and be highly organized.
Successful candidates will be assigned to projects such as retail, educational, office, warehouse, and commercial construction projects must have ability to:
- Read and review shop drawings
- Prepare and review submittals
- Understand Tilt Wall Construction process
- Be responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating subcontractors through completion of a construction project
- Be able to prepare RFI’s and detailed daily job reports
- Be familiar with construction software, preferably Procore (if not, have the ability to quickly learn)
- MUST have at least six years experience as a Superintendent in the Commercial Construction Industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, sub-contractors, consultants, other governmental agency representatives, city officials and the general public; compile comprehensive reports.
- Must have work experience in Big/Medium box retail, education or assisted living construction projects
- Must list your references with your resume
- Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
- While at the Lamm & Company: you will work hard, be treated fairly, and be compensated according to your contribution to the company. If you consider yourself to be a leader in your field, one who likes to take charge and meets our required experience in Commercial Construction, we would like to hear from you
- High school graduation (preferably received AA) or equivalent plus experience in engineering and/or construction.
- If you meet our qualifications, please contact us. Previous work experience and job/skill qualifications will be verified as well as previous employment references
- Lamm & Company is a Drug Free company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Related: 6 years (Required)